Workshops: Planned, Private Groups, and Scheduled Retreats: Scroll down for the dates:
What would you love to accomplish with your dog? LET’S DO IT! Although every dog, every person and every situation is different, whether your dog has fear or aggression issues, or just can’t concentrate when distracted….what you are looking for is the same end result; happy, relaxed, well-behaved dogs. With or without a dog you will learn things you’ve never realized before about dog behavior. See how some simple training techniques and the power of the pack can quickly change years of unwanted behaviors! Look what some of my recent clients had to say:
WORKSHOPS: Approx. 2.5 to 3 hours. Very limited space to offer the maximum in personal attention so hurry to sign up now!!! Call, text or email to sign up or ask questions. (805) 748-9046 or email@example.com
- Foundations: This workshop at my facility covers the foundations necessary before going on to the other workshops. If your dog has any aggression or fear issues, needs work walking calmly on leash even when other dogs are running around, you need help getting or keeping your dogs attention when distracted, or has a hard time sitting still (staying) when distracted, this is a great place to start! We also work on off leash “come” $175 with a dog, $25 observers only, 3 clients with dogs and 5 observers maximum
- Town Trips*: Here we take the dogs to the next level, getting them to “behave like a service dog” in down town Paso Robles, or San Luis Obispo. On these workshops your dog will continue working on socialization around lots of people and traffic, strange dogs and situations, elevators, stairs and down stays while eating at outdoor restaurants. $200 with a dog (includes lunch or dinner at local restaurants) 3 clients with dogs only
- Beach Trips*: The ultimate in dog socialization, off leash “come” and down stays. Your dog will be an “off leash expert” at the end of these workshops. $175 with a dog, $25 observers only, 3 clients with dogs and 3 observers maximum
*Must have attended at least one private training session or foundations workshop with me in the last 9 months before attending these workshops.
2018 Workshops Scheduled so far: (If you book more than one in the same weekend, you get $25 off each additional worksh0p)
- January 13th (Friday) 3:30-6pm: Down Town Paso (includes dinner)
- January 14th (Saturday) 9:30am to 12noon : Foundations (my facility) AND 3:00pm to 5:30pm Avila Beach
- February 17th (Saturday) 3:30 to 6:00pm Down town San Luis Obispo
- February 18th (Sunday) 9:30 to 12noon: Avila Beach
- March 23 (Friday) 4pm to 6:30pm Down town Paso Robles
April thru June Dates coming in March.
RETREATS: Multiple day events: None scheduled for 2017 so far. The RETREAT is in beautiful Parkfield, California, conveniently located in central California. For directions, click “information packet” button below. In addition to the training, The RETREAT includes all meals and beverages, including beer and wine, from dinner Thursday through breakfast Sunday. Entertainment will be provided Saturday night. There is plenty of room for camping at the Blue Oaks Horse Camp at no extra charge. Showers, bathrooms and kitchen facilities are available in this beautiful campground nestled in oak trees. Travel trailors, campers, tents and RV’s are acceptable. RV patrons may use generators. Water hook ups are available, and electricity is available at the common area of the camp for all campers use.
Read what others have to say: “They are totally getting it! They have navigated old men, skateboards, weird people and even other dogs walking past. Rumba is even proud of himself, every time he gets it right he starts wagging his little tail! its a total 180* difference!” ………or another client,………………”Thank you soooo much for the reassurance and encouragement!!! He came around by the end of the day! 🙂 Doing great today! Seriously can’t believe the difference in this dog after seeing you one time! You’re amazing! Thanks again!” ………………..and another………………………..’The training was fantastic! Diesel is doing better on walks …more confident. Not afraid.”